When you are searching for the best inflatable hot tub, it is great if you consider a tub that can satisfy your needs. After all, why would you spend your money purchasing a product that doesn’t meet your needs? The Goplus Inflatable Hot tub is designed for all indoor/outdoor lovers.
The Goplus inflatable hot tub is a perfect companion when you want to sink in and relax for a hot bath. The 130 high-powered tub bubble and heats up relaxing water suitable for all body temperatures. In addition, you don’t have to worry about its maintenance its filter cartridges can be replaced at any time.
- 【Bubble Massage Function】Omnidirectional soothing bubble jets can massage your whole body in comfortable hot water. It is very suitable for people with joint or muscle pain. It can also improve your sleep, relieve stress and anxiety. And our hot tub can accommodate six people for parties or family use.
- 【Rapid Heating】With heating function, the heating time of the hot tub varies depending on the temperature of the water used to fill the tub. And it has an easy-to-operate digital control panel, which can easily adjust to your favorite mode, and adjust the water temperature at will, giving you a better use experience.
- 【Wear-resistant Material & Strong Frame】This hot tub is made of high quality PVC material, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Soft and skin-friendly surface gives you maximum comfort. The structure is designed to provide additional durability and strength. So you are allowed to sit without collapse or bending.
- 【Removable Filter & Insulated Cover】The filter of the hot tub is removable and easy to replace and clean, providing better water quality. In addition, it can extend the life of the product. With an insulated cover and locks, it can minimize heat loss and prevent rain from entering.
- 【Easy to Carry & Clean】The automatic inflation feature saves you time and effort. With handheld design, it is very easy to transport. When you do not need to use it, it is also very convenient to store, because it’s small storage size. And the surface of base is easy to clean with soap and water.【This product is not for sale in california】
Design, Bubble massages functioning
Its design is simple and convenient for transportation. After use, it can be easily folded and put away for the next use. For the massage function, the tub heats the water in all directions and is suitable for people with stress and anxiety. It also helps in soothing the body and relaxing the muscles and in general helps improve your sleep.
The Hot tub is unique as it can accommodate between 4 to 6 people. How great is that!
With its built-in rapid heating System, the heated water produced adjusts to the body temperature of a person and is gentle to the skin, clothes, and basically, everything that the treated hot water touches. This is made possible by its digital control panel which is easy to run. Through this system, your personal temperature preference is maintained.
Quality Material and Durability
The exterior walls of the inflatable hot tub are made from high-quality PVC material made of fabric-coated material and insulated ground cloth. Its surface is skin-friendly to give out maximum comfort. It also comes with an insulated cover that can accommodate people without bending or collapsing… With its durability and strength, the tub is able to keep high thermal retention.
Using only soap and water, the Goplus Inflatable tub is easy to clean because of its simple and effective design. Its automated features help save time in transporting and convenience in time of storage. The filter is removable and easy to clean when removed. This helps in extending the life of the product and giving out better quality service of the machine. The hot tub also has an insulated cover fitted with a lock to reduce heat loss and also rain from entering while being outdoors.
The Goplus inflatable tube is one would only take you between 10 to 15 minutes to inflate and deflate, how awesome is that? Moreover, it is mobile and the deflation time is fast hence the machine is durable and long-lasting to use. The heating process is gradual and accommodates a good water temperature to the body making it so relaxing.
Built-In Hard Water Treatment System
The heated water produced becomes gentle in the skin, clothes, and basically, everything that the treated hot water touches through the hard water treatment system.
This avoids the build-up of hard water, which can lead to a poor tub life. Through this system, your personal temperature preference will be met.
Frequently Asked Questions
The basic installation process is as follows:
- On a flat surface, unbox the tub and its compartments. Plug into a socket after you have connected the pump mechanism
- Fill the tub up once it is filled with water.
- Doing a shock dose treatment will test the inflatable hot tub’s water.
Read the manual to make sure the hot tub has a water treatment starter kit. This will enable you to know how to use the chemical dosage for your tub’s water. This will be easier for you as changing the water every day will not be necessary.
If possible, you should change it every month. Greenish and murky water is also a clear sign it needs to be changed. This means algae are present and your inflatable hot tub is not safe anymore. If you don’t change and properly keep up your water, nasty bacteria such as ‘legionella’ can flourish in your hot tub.
This instance is unavoidable even with the best, so patch up the hole using the repair kit that comes with it.
Yes, you can use them in ambient air temperatures that are below freezing if its pump is powerful enough. Testing has proven that you can use the best models in winter if you insulate the pump to keep water in it from freezing. If the water in your pump freezes the pump and pipes aren’t strong enough, it might cause damage to these parts.
If you have a high-quality inflatable hot tub that you take good care of, it can last as long as 10-20 years or more. Its lifetime mainly depends on the product quality and how well you take care of it. If you keep up it well and pick the best one, it will last more than a decade.
Older children can safely be in it under adult supervision. Blow-up hot tubs are a no-go for babies, however. Make sure to read these safety tips if there are children in your household or direct neighborhood.
Yes, you can put it indoor and you even should put it inside your house if temperatures in your climate zone get below freezing in winter. However, you have to handle it carefully to avoid water damage and also make sure the room is well-ventilated.
This depends on several factors, such as how much you pay per kilowatt hour, air temperature and how warm you want the water to be. Most recent inflatable models would cost around $23 per month if used daily.
A hot tub costs between $300 and $600 including shipping. How much exactly, of course, depends on the model you choose.
Hey, I you You read the full Goplus Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews. Here, we tried to give you the actual information and honest advantage and Disadvantage to you. if you already read the full blog i think you decided about purchase the hot tub. Thanks fro reading our reviews.