What’s up, everybody? Hope all of you are well. Today we will provide you all the index excursion five reviews. We have brought every single detail about this intex excursion 5 . you are recommended to be with us and not to go anywhere. intex excursion 4 is now a days in the market. You will get to know everything you want to know about a boat. Before making your purchase, you always see reviews because it lets you get more knowledge and makes you more conscious of every single detail you need to know.
On land, all of us spend a lot of time, but until you are out on the water, you don’t truly live. It is The Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set which gets you out there for exploring and rowing. For lots of expeditions, The Excursion 5 is ready. For those five adventurists who love spending time on the water fishing, paddling, or floating down the river it’s a great boat. intex excursion 5 floor is also in the good position.
This boat is designed with puncture-resistant PVC vinyl, heavy-duty, this boat is strongly & made to get through every single excursion you go on. With an inflatable I-beam floor it’s durability and comfort is superior, with backrests there are two inflatable seats, and there is a comfortable middle seat. intex excursion 5 fishing boat is used to catch fish.
The boat features a Boston valve, three air chambers, four built-in fishing rod holders, motor mount fittings, an all-around grab line, and a gear pouch. The set contains 2, 54-inch aluminum oars, welded on locks and oar holders, and for easy inflation and deflation, there is a high-output pump. intex excursion 5 canopy is really a nise addition. intex inflatable boat is a fantastic company in this inflatable boat world.
If the lake is your one of the happy place and you’d rather be boating, journey on the water and get out there with friends on the Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set. This is intex 5 which is really a great boat.
Intex Excursion 5 Specification:
- There are three air chambers besides for extra buoyancy there is also an auxiliary air chamber in the hull.
- On two main hull chambers for quick-fill & fast-deflate, there is Boston valve.
- For comfort and rigidity, there is Inflatable I-Beam floor.
- This boat has two welded oar locks on each side.
- There is a Motor Mount Fitting.
- This boat also has Hi-Output Manual Hand Pump.
- There is a 54-inch deluxe aluminum oar.
- The dimension of the Item of the ship is 144.09 long x 66.14 wide in inches.
- For quick-fill & fast-deflate there is a Boston valve on two main hull chambers. You must remember that you should not inflate this inflatable boat in 30 minutes after patching.
- There are three air chambers including an auxiliary air chamber in the hull for extra buoyancy.
- For quick-fill & fast-deflate there is the presence of Boston valve on two main hull chambers.
- You will find all around grab line.
- For comfort and rigidity, there is Inflatable I-Beam floor.
- On each side, this boat has two welded oar locks.
Overview of this Boat:
This is The Intex Excursion 5 boat that is an entry-level, five-person inflatable boat which is perfect for a fun day on the water. A heavy-duty, durable PVC vinyl is used to make this boat, and you will find it very easy to inflate and set up.
Whenever we heard the phrase “inflatable boat” this often brings to mind something flimsy, but in reality, you will experience that the Intex Excursion 5 is much more than that. Intex has designed this excursion 5 boats to be very easy to store and inflate, and plenty of features have been added by intex to combine the comfort, functionality, and fun of the boat.
Intex understands water and fun. They have the history of more than forty years— starting with beach balls, and then spas, pools, inflatable boats, and pool toys. They’re highly committed for creating products which are super affordable and fun.
Additionally, on safety and sustainability, Intex has an intense focus. For the past ten years, they’ve worked hard so that they can lower the carbon footprint of their products, and they are also very active on a wide variety of committees so that they can set the safety standards within the industry.
Intex puts their safety standards so that they can practice, routinely testing their products so that they can make sure that they live upon the high standards set for them. Their commitment to quality and safety and history in the market makes the Excursion 5 a solid choice for anyone looking so that you can have lots of fun on the water. The US Coast Guard also approves the Intex Excursion 5.
Pros with Quick Summary :
- Setup: This boat by intex is very easy to set up.
- Features: There are lots of features in this boats.
- Portable: This boat is Super portable.
- Value: This is a Good value boat.
- Accessories: This boat by intex has got a Solid bundle of accessories.
- Affordable:Intex has made this boat extremely accessible.
- This boat has the warranty duration of only 30 days.
- This boat is not as durable as other expensive boats.
Most Enjoyable Things:
The Intex Excursion 5 is build to be resilient and fun, and this boat by intex comes with some very lovely configurations. It has two inflatable seats having cushions and backrests — this boat by intex is a perfect boat for a relaxing day out. For your extra comfort, there’s also an inflatable floor added, and this adds to the Excursion 5’s rigidity as well.
The Excursion 5 contains three air chambers so that you can inflate it quickly by the given hand pump; this boat has an auxiliary room in the hull so that it can make sure that one puncture is never going to sink your ship.
If you like options of this boat, the Intex Excursion 5 comes with fittings to mount a trolling motor and oar locks.
A lot of the little things regarding the Excursion 5 reveal the effort Intex put into presenting the boat both easy to use and comfortable. This is very clear to see by looking at the features, specifications, and other included accessories.
Some of the Top Features:
- With backrests and cushions, there are two Inflatable Seats
- There are four built-in Fishing Rod Holders for you in each side
- For easy carrying, there is all-around Grab-line
- On the bow, there is grab Handle
- Adding to the comfort and the rigidity of the boat there is the Inflatable Floor,
- You have options for motor Mount Fitting
- Onto the boat, there are oar Locks and oar Holders that are fixed
- To speed up the inflating and deflating processes, there is Boston Valves on the two main chambers.
The Excursion 5 Best for Whom:
Anyone who is looking for an easy-going, fun time on the water will surely enjoy the Excursion 5. It’s straightforward to set up, and it only takes around 15 minutes to inflate, and you can get into the water.
There is the 1,000-pound max load capacity of this boat that this Excursion 5 boat that can support along with the four built-in fishing rod holders making this an excellent option for a fisherman who wants to get out to catch fish and spend the day on the water.
If your primary goal is relaxing, it’s probably a great idea to buy a small trolling motor for this boat. The built-in motor fitting will be perfect enough for those who hardly want to deal with rowing the Excursion 5.
This isn’t the boat for adrenaline junkies, and speed freaks are one important thing to note. The Intex Excursion 5 will only travel even with the trolling motor at a leisurely speed of around 5mph. Are you looking for something which was perfectly designed for more long-term durability, then our recommendation would be the Intex’s Mariner 4 inflatable boat.
However, as the setting up process is straightforward and the relatively small size of this Excursion 5, when packed, makes it perfect for those who want a hassle-free & inexpensive way to spend some time on the water.
Do you want an inexpensive inflatable boat on which you can stow on your campervan or sailboat? If yes, then The Excursion 5 will be an excellent choice for you.
Intex Excursion 5, the 5-Person Inflatable Boat Set with Aluminum Oars:
For a day on the lake this 5-Person Capacity Boat is perfect, whether you are camping, fishing, or only cruising! Compact and Light is weight, to assemble this inflatable boat is a snap, and for water, in no time this boat can be ready. Wherever you go this summer, you should take the fun of boating!
Why this is a great boat:
You are probably considering buying this boat if you are reading this. This will surely be an excellent choice for you, but before you make your purchase, you must understand that this is more than a $150 boat and it possesses some limitations.
First and foremost it hardly contains five people. It is more of 3 adults to maybe two adults. A couple of kids and two adults would surely work pretty well.
Second, this big boat is tough trying to row. A trolling motor for this boat will be your demand.
Third, if you put a trolling motor on any boat, including inflatables, it must be registered with fish and game you have to follow boating laws. (You shouldn’t have to register it if you don’t put a motor on it)
Fourth, it works exceptionally well on little to no current as this-this is an airboat.
Overall with this boat, you will be very pleased. As the vinyl is thicker than an air mattress, it seems to be tough. The fishing pole holders may look cheap. In spite of being very portable, this boat is heavy. To load and unload with two people is much more comfortable. Also for 1300 pounds, this boat is rated for people and equipment weight. You can have at least 800 pounds in your boat at all times, and it will float high and moves pretty good (5 mphish) having the trolling motor.
Alright, here are my suggestions if you are still reading of what you should manage these below mentioned things to experience excellent boating.
- You need a trolling motor mounting kit
- Trolling motor will help you to move better in the water.
- To install the battery the Minn Kota power center battery box would be great. This box is outstanding & it is excellent, it will show you the battery life remaining, and this box has spots for the dc power so that you can quickly charge your phone and whatnot.
- It will be useful if there will be a 29 series deep cycle battery.
- Minn Kota portable battery charger will help you to ignite the power of your battery. You will like this charger since it has the protection system of the overcharge and is very easy to use and lightweight.
- A set of 4 pack of life vests will be beneficial to you. You can buy the orange cheapos because they work fine to be legal.
- An air horn will help you to alert your appearance to your surroundings.
- An anchor will be helpful. A 3 or 5 lbs anchor will be beautiful. Trust me you want an anchor when you are trying to stay still as the boat floats away effortlessly.
- You may require a fire extinguisher. This fire extinguisher is not required by law, but it will make you feel safer
- The Bow and the stearn indicating light (green/red for bow and white for the back). You will find a set for your inflatables on, and they are AA battery powered as well.
- An electric air pump will increase your comfort as well as it will save your time. You can buy a dc powered one so that at the lake you can use the truck to power the pump correctly and inflate the boat within a short time.
- Please manage an Industrial strength outdoor velcro. In the boat, Stuff may flop around. You will feel better when you will see that the Velcro keeps stuff organized for you.
- To carry and store the boat the buying of a couple of large plastic bins would be my consideration.
- The Loctite: you may feel the need for a Loctite. There are the bolts which will be holding the motor mount may seem to loosen on their capacity. If you use some Loctite, it may help with that.
- For better lighting, at night you need to buy led light strips for your boat
- If you plan on landing this at a dock, you should buy dock bumpers. You don’t want wood puncturing it or sharp metal.
Let’s Watch the Video Review :
Great day at the lake:
How does this boat hold up in water, some of you might be thinking, This inflatable raft is fantastic you will have had many hours of enjoyment with this strange raft, and this boat has held steady in lake water. You can add an 86lb trolling motor and also a total of 2 small children and two adults and still this boat has sufficient room for all types of our fishing gear and a cooler.
In this intex excursion 5 review, we have brought you every single detail of this intex excursion 5 boats. However, if you have any further queries related to our studies or regarding this product you are requested to contact us. We will try our level best to help you out with what you want to know. Thank you all for being with us.
Introduction, Product specification, Overview of this Boat, Pros with Quick Summary, Cons, Most Enjoyable Things, Some of the Top Features, The Excursion 5 Best for Whom, Intex Excursion 5, 5-Person Inflatable Boat Set with Aluminum Oars, Why this is a great boat, Recommendations, Great day at the lake, Conclusion